Team Captains

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for all the interest and support I've gotten in this. I NEVER thought it would turn out to be such a big hit.

Anyways, for those interested, I'm going to keep a running tally of all votes posted here. I will declare a winner when a winner has been determined by enough of a lead that no other votes can change the outcome, or when every team member has voted.

Team America:
Skishua: 5
Neechers: 2
LCSsings: 1
Sarabee09: 1

Confirmed winner: Skishua
No other votes needed.

Team New Zealand:
Nanisnap: 6
Jessums31: 2

Confirmed Winner: Nanisnap.
No other votes needed.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Woo ^-^ So exciting
HAHA two votes. Kind of glad i'm not leader though XD I sometimes fail at leading people hahah

Yey T <3

JeremyTheNerd said...

I vote for Josh. Skishua.

Post a Comment